One of the most central claims from the Truth Movement is that the New World Order wanted to create a situation by faking a terror attack on September 11, 2001 where the population became so terrorized that it would accept restrictions in civil rights and that the country would go to war.
The Manhattan Project is pointed out as an example of how huge “conspiracies” can be kept secret0
The Manhattan Project began when physicists like Albert Einstein and Enrico Fermi in 1939 decided to look into whether the new discoveries of nuclear fission could be applied for military purposes.
After a few years of preparation, primarily at the University of Columbia on Manhattan, New York, the project could move ahead to the production phase. The physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer was able to pull everything together and produce enough Plutonium-239 for a test on July 16 1945 at the Alamogordo base in New Mexico. The following month saw the production of two bombs, which were dropped on Hiroshima on August 6 and Nagasaki on August 9. Six days later, Japan capitulatied ending the Second World War.
There is a huge difference between the two “conspiracies”.
The Manhattan Project
The terror attack on September 11, 2001, as carried out by the New World Order
- The project was first and foremost legal and approved by the U.S. President.
- The goal was to create one or more atomic bombs (if at all possible). The bombs were intended for use against the enemy.
- The project had a lengthy initiation phase, but took off after the U.S. had joined the Second World War in December 1941.
- It was only possible to keep the project secret because the U.S. were at war and restrictions had been implemented so that the press could not reveal its existence.
- The central part of the project, namely the work of designing and testing an atomic bomb, could be carried out by a relatively small number of people who were able to work in seclusion.
- Following the war, it became obvious for everyone involved that they were actually working on the construction of the atomic bombs.
- The project was actually exposed. As early as 1943, the Russians had tried to infiltrate the project. Klaus Fuchs2 and the couple Julius and Ethel Rosenberg3 were later discovered to be Russian spies, who succeeded in giving vital information about the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union.
- Mass media and mass communication were nowhere as wide-spread as today. Television was only commercialized in the U.S. in the first half of the 1950s4. The Internet did, of course, not even exist yet.
- Such a project would be illegal. There is no evidence that any U.S. President have approved such a plan.
- The goal would be mass murder on U.S. citizens.
- The plan would have been thought through and instigated at a time when the U.S. was not at war, and there weren’t any restrictions on civil rights and the media.
- The plan necessitate involving hundreds of thousands of people at all levels in society.
- Not one of these hundreds of thousands of people, who later must have discovered that they were exploited to carry out the terror attack, have come forward to tell about it.
- There is no evidence that the terror attack has been subjected to espionage of any kind.
- The Internet made it possible for people to communicate immediately across borders. It would be quite impossible to keep such a massive conspiracy secret.
According to the Truth Movement, the terror attack on September 11, 2001, was intended to create a situation where the population accepted restrictions in civil rights and that the country would go to war. But the terror attack could only be planned and carried out in secret, if the U.S. was already in a situation where civil rights and media were restricted and the country would already be at war. There would be no reason for such a colossal conspiracy; the goal would already have been met.
The claim that the terror attack was a false flag operation
to restrict civil rights and to go to war would be self-contradicting.
The argument is in itself a paradox, given that the goal of the terror attack would already be met, if the attack were to be planned and carried out in secret.
Another paradox is that the easy information exchange made possible by the Internet means that the New World Order in reality cannot keep anything secret, especially such a complex plan. This is underlined by the fact that the Truth Movement itself has used, and uses, the Internet to “expose” the plan of the New World Order.
It is overlooked, or ignored, that the Manhattan Project was not only exposed by spies but also that the public got to know about the project after the war had ended. We still need to see just one piece of evidence that the terror attack on September 11, 2001, was a false flag operation
, planned and carried out by the New World Order.
“Har du desuden hørt om The Manhattan Project, som er et af flere konspirationer med fortrinsvist grene af den amerikanske regering i spidsen, som indebar hundredevis af involverede, som formåede ikke at sladre?”
Jeppe Severin, ledende medlem af i11time.dk